Jaeger LeCoultre Geophysic 1958. The reference number is Q8008520, limited edition of 800 pieces in tribute to the original Geophysic from 1958, stainless steel case on a strap with a stainless steel tang buckle, automatic Jaeger LeCoultre caliber 898/1, COSC, 43 hour power reserve, hacking seconds, anti-magnetic, white dial with applied Arabic and stick markers, lume plots on the inner bezel, sapphire crystal, solid caseback with Geophysic globe, water resistant, size 38.5mm, thickness 11.4, Preowned but gently use and like minty. Comes with box and papers and gentely worn black alligator strap with ss buckle.
- REF.NO: Q8008520 STAINLESS STEEL
- YEAR: CIRCA 2014 / STAMPED DATE 2017
- MODEL: GEOPHYSIC 1958
- MOVEMENT: caliber 898/1 AUTOMATIC
- CASE DIAMETER: 38.5MM (EXCLUDING THE CROWN)
- ACCESSORIES: BOX AND PAPERS