This Casio G-Shock have been specially modified to better conform to military specification. A number of these have been provided by request to members of the COALITION JOINT TASK FORCE 180 (Afghanistan), and are now undergoing T&E for broader issuance to U.S. Military forces.
1. All incoming watches are inspected for accuracy, water resistance, proper function, battery performance and cosmetic appearance.
2. The case of the watch is machined to allow a MIL-S 46383B TYPE 3 20mm band with blackened stainless steel buckle to replace the factory hard plastic band. These nylon bands have a melting point of 482 degrees F making them suitable for aviators. The band also stays flexible down to -20 degrees for winter operations.
3. Wimpy chrome plated brass Spring bars have been replaced with solid stainless steel pins that won't rot out no matter how much salt, sweat and dust they are subjected to.
4. Includes a original copy of the 8"X11" Operator's Guide Book as provided to the U.S. Naval Weapons Laboratory, Virginia
*Source from The Military Watch Resource (MWR)
- REF.NO: DW-5600E (Modified and Produced by Countycomm)
- YEAR: CIRCA 2002
- MODEL: CASIO G-SHOCK
- MOVEMENT: MODULE 1545
- CASE DIAMETER: 40MM
- STRAP: UNUSED MIL-S 46383B TYPE 3 20MM BLACK NYLON BAND
- ACCESSORIES: ORIGINAL OPERATOR'S GUIDE BOOKLET